Meet Michael Dubbels
I have a beautiful wife Heather. We have been married for over twelve years and we have three beautiful kids. Our priorities in life are faith, family and friends. Nothing is more important to us than having a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Some Quick Facts About Michael:
- Served in church ministry throughout Indiana and Missouri for over the last 20 years. I have also had the privilege to serve in the Dominican Republic, Russia, Mexico, the inner city of St. Louis, and India. Served in large and small church environments. Given hundreds of presentations in a wide variety of venues and audiences.
- Pastored a revitalization church plant in Lebanon, Indiana for 6 years.
- Directed a Christian music festival drawing over 5,500 people over a three year period.
- Served on advisory boards for Indiana Teen Challenge and the Witham Family YMCA. Served as Chaplain and Christian Emphasis Director for the Witham Family YMCA.
- Serve in the family business managing around 125 apartments and a 146 acre farm. Served as construction project manager for reconstruction of apartment complex after a direct hit from a tornado.
- Served on a local campus leadership team as a ministry associate (at a large multi-site church) overseeing groups and implementing an assimilation process.
- Passionate speaker and communicator with the objectives to inspire, inform and ignite people to make an impact from across the street to around the world.